- The Infancy and Early Childhood Training Course. With Stanley Greenspan, M.D. and Serena Wieder, PH.D. www.stanleygreenspan.com The
DIR Model (Floor Time).
- ATRI conference entitled Giving the Non-Verbal a Voice
- George Mason University "The Fundamentals of Autism"
- CEUs have been completed in the following areas
- Working with Parents of Children who Stutter
- Asperger's Disorder and Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Intolerance for Eating and Oral Care Secondary to Sensory Disorders
- First Words, First Books and Focused Language Stimulation
- Trends in Early Identification and Early Intervention in Infants
- Selective Mutism - Comprehensive Management
- Evidence-based Treatment Strategies for Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Treatment Efficacy in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cluttering: Troubleshooting the Challenges
- Pediatric TBI: An Introduction
- Children Who Struggle to Speak: The Kaufman Speech to Language Protocol. COMPLETED 3/1/13
- Oppositional, Defiant and Disruptive Children and Adolescents, Non-medication Approaches to the Most Challenging Behaviors. Effective strategies for ODD, ADHD, anxiety and mood disorders.
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech : Practical ASsessment and Treatment Methods for Developing More Intelligible Speech (Birth-Grade 6). COMPLETED
- Autism Conference featuring Temple Grandin (Autism and My Sensory Based World), Eustacia Cutler (Raising Temple), Jennifer O'Toole (asperkids). COMPLETED